This Page

has been moved to new address

Caroline - this morning

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Caroline - this morning

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Caroline - this morning

"Hello Daddy. I'm calling to tell you about my morning. I washed my seashells outside in the grass and I finished my sloppy copy for my pop-up book! Then I drew lots of pictures. I'm having two playdates this afternoon. Grace is coming over to my house to play and I'm going to Julia's for a swim playdate later. For lunch I had a turkey cheese sandwich, cheese and crackers on the side, some salad with three little tomatoes and strawberries. Okay, Bye!"

Life is good on a Tuesday in July when you're seven.

post signature

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home