This Page

has been moved to new address

Melted chocolate |Wordless Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Melted chocolate |Wordless Wednesday

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Melted chocolate |Wordless Wednesday


I took this photo outside, under the overhang of our many trees, on a day when I was baking and taking pictures of the process. It was gray and cloudy when I started baking and when I got outside for my first shot it started to rain. This picture emerged as one of my favorites but I wasn't able to use it in the baking post since it doesn't look like melted chocolate!

post signature

This post is participating in 5 Minutes for Mom's Wordless Wednesday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home