This Page

has been moved to new address

George Clooney, lime green, a purse, and a cat

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: George Clooney, lime green, a purse, and a cat

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

George Clooney, lime green, a purse, and a cat

Have you ever wanted to crawl into a purse and hide?

There have been a few times in my life where I would have liked to do just that. Like the time George Clooney teased me about my funky, lime green, suede shoes. They really were funky. Maybe just a little too funky. But what does George know about style?

For the record, I didn't crawl anywhere and I didn't hide anywhere. No, instead I laughed along and when George apologized later, saying he hoped he hadn't offended me I assured him he had not and laughed it off.

I never wore those shoes to work again.

So I took Cooper to the vet for a check-up last week. He was not happy about this expedition. He suffered through the indignations of being weighed and having his temperature taken by the vet tech and then he was done. He was desperate to get back into his carrier. But it had been a little tricky getting him out and I had wisely locked the carrier door.

We had to wait a few minutes for the vet. Cooper quickly realized no matter how many times he circled the carrier and pulled on the door, it was staying shut. So he looked for something else to crawl into. Something safe. Something stylishly funky.

My favorite purse with the lime green interior was sitting on the chair. Somewhat awkwardly, Cooper maneuvered himself into the purse,  He tangled his legs in the handles in the process, but eventually he got his whole cat-self inside.

Then he hid his head.



post signature

This post is participating in Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Penny said...

O that is too cute! I love cats and how quirky they can be

 
At February 9, 2011 at 6:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little kitty! We have one cat who hates to be held. My teenage son likes to pick her up (typical teenage behavior) and she always hides her head under his arm.

 
At February 9, 2011 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Catalina said...

I envy your cat, because today I wish there was a big enough purse to hold me. :(

 
At February 9, 2011 at 8:36 AM , Blogger OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Love the purse and the colors, but wait. . . . . . . . George Clooney??? You KNOW George Clooney?? My hear beat-eth strongly!!! :)))

 
At February 9, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

George Clooney? So matter a fact my friend! That is so cute with kitty in your cool purse! I never had cats before, but I am now seeing how much they like bags. Any bag will do just fine. I hope you are doing well my friend. Have a great day!

Mama Hen

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Liz Mays said...

That is just so funny how Cooper managed to get in your bag and hide. I can't believe you have talked with George Clooney. What the heck?!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Liz said...

Whoa, George?

How do you think you can write a post about George saying something to you, and then try to turn our attention to the CAT?!?!

DO TELL!!!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Seriously, forget about that cute cat. You need to tell us more about George Clooney!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home