This Page

has been moved to new address

Tackling a cold

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Tackling a cold

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tackling a cold

I'm tackling a cold.

Somehow tackling a cold in the Los Angeles winter always feels slightly lame.

It's 75 degrees here.

But warm and sunny or not, our house has been struck hard by the current cold of the season. First Katie, then Tim, then me, and Caroline, the final holdout, came down with it today.

When I have a cold I yearn for a steaming mug of strawberry lemonade tea with fresh squeezed lemon and a drop of honey from a teddy bear.


I yearn for a soft bed with a lot of pillows. If it comes with a kitten that's even better - as long as he doesn't attack my toes.


What do you yearn for when you're sick? How do you tackle a cold?

post signature

This post is participating in Tackle It Tuesday at 5 Minutes for Mom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home