This Page

has been moved to new address

About

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: About

Friday, July 9, 2010

About

Welcome!

I'm a former Hollywood executive, a writer, a baker, and a chocoholic. I have two daughters. Katie is 6. Caroline is 8.

We live in Los Angeles with my husband, Tim, and our cat, Cooper.

I write about my attempts to parent with grace, humor and a lot of chocolate here on Sugar Bowl Mix.

For me, being a mother isn't all joy and bliss, but sometimes, when I'm lucky, it can be sweetly rewarding. (No, that's not where the sugar bowl reference comes from. Read here to find out about that.)

I believe there are many right ways to parent and that every parent must choose the parenting path that fits their life and their child and support others who may have chosen a different path. Because we're all on this parenting journey together.

I feel fortunate to have lived in a lot of cities in my life: Toronto, Kingston, London, Boston, Sydney, Perth, San Francisco and Los Angeles. I've lived in 20 different residences, apartments and homes. That's a lot of moving! But I've lived in Los Angeles for a long time now and I like to write about the insanity of this wonderfully eclectic city.

We bake all the time in our house. Baking is an opportunity to create something and enjoy the sweet results together. I post recipes every Monday. They usually involve chocolate.

I'm so glad you're here and look forward to getting to know you and your mix.

post signature

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home