This Page

has been moved to new address

Chocolate pecan bar

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Chocolate pecan bar

Monday, October 25, 2010

Chocolate pecan bar



I had this for dessert Saturday night at a restaurant and had to share it with you. I love the idea of a sophisticated homemade Snickers. This was a shortbread biscuit layered with caramel and then topped with soft chocolate fudge filled with pecans. It was served with a dollop of whipped cream, cocoa powder and a spoonful of chocolate sauce sprinkled with powdered sugar. Very yummy.

I must try to replicate this at home. I'll share the recipe with you when I do.

Have you ever tried to replicate, or wished you could replicate, a dessert you had in a restaurant?
post signature

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2010 at 3:12 AM , Blogger Paula@SweetPea said...

This sounds so good!! Please share the recipe when you figure out the restaurant's secrets.

 
At October 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Liz said...

I don't try to replicate; I just order To Go! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home