This Page

has been moved to new address

Pictures I didn't take

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Pictures I didn't take

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pictures I didn't take

This morning I started going through the six-hundred some photos on my iPhone. There are so many pictures that I didn't take. I was planning to throw most of them out but some are funny, some are weird, some are downright creepy and there's just something about them that made me want to keep them, made me want to drop them into a newly created "Pictures I didn't take" folder.

Beeing in the car seems to trigger picture-taking.


 There's an obsession with self-portraits.




There's an obsession with the car garbage bags. There were at least a dozen pictures of the garbage. I only included one here.




There's something kind of cool about this last self-foot portrait. Or, maybe it's just that it is the only picture  in focus.

This post is participating in To-The-Top Tuesday Blog Hop.  Link up and follow along. Looking forward to meeting some new bloggers!


post signature

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 5, 2010 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Finding what our kids have done can be so fun! It is always a joy when you take a peak at what's on Kate's kiddie camera!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home