This Page

has been moved to new address

Just me and the girls

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Just me and the girls

Friday, September 24, 2010

Just me and the girls

Tim recently started a job, a good job. For that we're all thankful. But his new schedule is such that we don't see much of him during the week. Which means most of the time it's just me and the girls. Which can be trying at times. Not all the time, but sometimes. Very trying. Yesterday we stopped in to visit a neighbor after one such trying moment - a long trying moment - the carpool drive home from school.

After we were all out of the car and had something to drink and the distraction of friends to remove us from our trying carpool drive, my neighbor snapped a bunch of pictures of me and the girls. I have so few pictures of me because I'm always the photographer. All my pictures seem to be Tim and the girls. So last night I downloaded the pictures and spent some time with them, appreciating them, appreciating my girls and what we have, even if we don't see Tim as much as we used to or as much as we'd like.

For a while it'll be just me and the girls, trying moments and all, and that's still pretty good.





Have a great weekend everyone!

post signature

This post is participating in Weekend Bloggy Reading:


Weekend Bloggy Reading

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2010 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Your girls are so cute. :) It is amazing what a difference a few minutes with another grown-up can make!! Thanks for joining my party. :)

 
At September 24, 2010 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Country Vintage said...

Hi - visiting from SITS. Keep up the writing ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home