This Page

has been moved to new address

A hint of spring - Wordless Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: A hint of spring - Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A hint of spring - Wordless Wednesday

It's a balmy 80 degrees in Los Angeles. It's January. After all these years of living here, the Canadian in me is still surprised. We'll get more "cold" weather, more rain. But just around now there's always a hint of spring. Our privet bush is sprouting new leaves and the camellias are blooming. In pink. One of my favorite colors.



post signature
This post is participating in 5 Minutes for Mom's Wordless Wednesday.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 20, 2011 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

Beautiful picture! We are getting more snow tonight. No hint of spring here yet. Have a great day my friend!

Mama Hen

 
At January 20, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Beautiful! I've never lived someplace where spring was around the corner all winter - I'm envious!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Xenia said...

Gorgeous! I'm jealous of the 80 degree temps... I think our high here in the Midwest tomorrow is supposed to be 3. Just 3.

Visiting from Mama's Little Nestwork - she's right, you have a beautiful site! :)

 
At January 20, 2011 at 6:37 PM , Blogger FoodMuster said...

Hey what a beautiful picture! I am visiting from Sydney Australia where our temp is 29C - not sure what that is in F? But I am wishing you guys see and feel spring sooner:) I am your latest follwer, because I like your sight:) I found you at Mama's Little Nestwork:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home