This Page

has been moved to new address

My guest post on The Caffeinated Globe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: My guest post on The Caffeinated Globe

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My guest post on The Caffeinated Globe

I am thrilled to be featured as the first guest poster on The Caffeinated Globe with my recipe for dark chocolate flourless cake.

The Caffeinated Globe is an elegant lifestyle blog with a global flair that highlights the perfect food accompaniments for coffee and tea. The Caffeinated Globe's posts are always graced with beautiful, mouth-watering photographs that will make you want to run to the nearest upscale bakery!

Please hop on over to my guest post and let me know what you think. I always love hearing from my readers.

If you're visiting from The Caffeinated Globe, welcome! Pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee and hang a while.

post signature

This post is participating in

Weekend Bloggy Reading

BoostMyBlogFriday

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At October 29, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Mmm, I must try it!

 
At October 29, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Congratulations on your guest post! :)

 
At October 30, 2010 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Mrs Mary Joy Pershing said...

Congrats on your guest post! I love this idea...talk about yummy and beautiful!

Visiting from Amanda's party

 
At October 30, 2010 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

Yippee for you! Congratulations on your feature! Have a great Halloween!

Mama Hen

 
At November 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM , Blogger January Asia said...

Anne - How thrilled for us to be written about on your blog. (We love what you describe our blog, especially the part about bakery!) Much thanks and much appreciated.

And how thrilled for us to have you as our guest blogger.

In your "Yard sale goddess" post, Caroline and Katherine look extra cute. Glad to know that their bake sale made thirteen dollars for a charity cause. Your daughters sure are little girls with worthy purposes and concerns in life.

 
At November 1, 2010 at 9:16 PM , Blogger malia said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower from Boost My Blog Fridays. Would love for you to check my blog out + consider following me back (-:
Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home