This Page

has been moved to new address

Tackling letting go

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Tackling letting go

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tackling letting go

Like most families, we have a lot going on. I'm looking for work, we're deciding whether or not we 're going to make a big move to another city, we're selling our house and we're dealing with very trying, emotionally exhausting behavior from Katie. I'm stressed. So stressed that I had a systemic eczema outbreak a month ago.

I need to let go of some things. Things that just don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. This week I'm letting go of Caroline's messy room.


The unmade bed, the clothes under the bed, the piggy bank dangling from the dollhouse, piles of paper and books on the desk, stuff all over the floor and the back of the desk chair broken off? Big whoop. The worst that will happen is some clothes may miss this week's laundry.

So I'm not picking anything up or telling her to clean up her room. I'm leaving the messy room alone. For now. For this week.

What do you try letting go?

This post is participating in 5 Minutes for Mom's Tackle it Tuesday.


post signature

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home