This Page

has been moved to new address

Chocolate chip and M&M cookies in a heart

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Chocolate chip and M&M cookies in a heart

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chocolate chip and M&M cookies in a heart

I'm a little Valentined out today. I spent five hours making Valentine cards with the girls. They each had to make twenty-seven homemade cards. I cut out a zillion hearts. Okay, maybe more like two hundred.

Every year around the end of January I start saying to the girls: "Let's get started on the Valentine cards." Never happens.

But I'm not sure we've ever left every single homemade card until the day before. Not a good idea.

Luckily, I made these M&M and chocolate chip cookies a few days ago, before I was Valentined out. This is My Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Alice Medrich's Chewy, Gooey, Crispy cookie cookbook (again).


When she bit into her first cookie, Caroline said it was crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. And she hadn't even looked at the title of the cookbook.

The crunch of pink, red and white M&Ms throughout make these the ultimate Valentine cookie.


Get the recipe here.

And please let me know how they turn out if you try them. I love hearing back from my readers!

Happy Valentine's Day!


post signature

Labels: ,