This Page

has been moved to new address

Tackling traffic school

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Tackling traffic school

Monday, February 14, 2011

Tackling traffic school

I'm excited to be posting at Our Mommyhood today. Please head over, check out my post, and leave a comment! 

I finished tackling traffic school tonight. The punishment that California doles out when you've been lucky enough to get pulled over by a motorcycle cop with a beer belly, bushy mustache, and yucky-too-tight-pants.

Here are a few not useful things I took away from traffic school:

The purpose of the windshield is to protect the driver from the environment
Fentonyl is a designer drug
Cocaine is a white powder that one inhales
Crack can be smoked
A green painted curb indicates temporary parking
The horn should be used as a warning device not as a way to draw attention to oneself or express road rage
A drivers license typically expires 5 years after being issued
You may not park your vehicle in the middle of an intersection or in the middle of a crosswalk
You must make a complete stop at a red light
A Do Not Enter sign means you may not drive onto that street

The drug breakdown was SO helpful. Being reminded that cocaine is a white powder will make me a much safer driver. I'm so glad I learned the proper way a horn should be used and extra so glad the Do Not Enter sign was clarified. That one really messes me up. And, bummer, guess I can't use my favorite parking spot in the middle of the Hollywood and Vine intersection.

Have you ever had to do traffic school? What did you take away from it? (If anything).


post signature

This post is participating in Tackle it Tuesday at 5 Minutes for Mom

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home