This Page

has been moved to new address

When I grow up - dinner table conversations

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: When I grow up - dinner table conversations

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When I grow up - dinner table conversations

Katherine:  Oh, I just can't decide what to be when I grow up. I want to be so many things. It's so hard.

Caroline: I want to be a veterinarian and a writer. And I'll look after Mommy and Daddy's pets!

Katherine: I want to be rock star and a veterinarian and a policewoman.

Caroline: You're never going to sleep if you're all of those things.

Katherine: I know, but it's just so hard to decide.

Me: You have lots of time to figure it out. You're in first grade.

Katherine: So I can wait until I'm in second grade to decide?

post signature

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2010 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

They have some excellent ambitions! My 4-year-old has pretty much kept her answer the same for the past year: "a doctor or a nurse."

I can't wait to watch as her interests and talents evolve in the coming years.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home