This Page

has been moved to new address

In memory of Charles - Wordless Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: In memory of Charles - Wordless Wednesday

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In memory of Charles - Wordless Wednesday

Charles was my beautiful, loud, loving, one-of-a-kind, unforgettable Siamese cat. He had the most gregarious, out-there, demanding and hilarious personality you can imagine. Everyone who met him adored him. Everyone. Even cat-haters.

I was lucky enough to have him with me for 17 1/2 years. He was my first baby, my companion, my friend.

Part of my heart.

Part of our family.

June 2002. Checking out Caroline, the new arrival, with his brother, Jasper.


September 2002. Reading with Tim and Caroline.


June 2004. Watching over Katherine a few days after she arrived.


February 2006. Hanging out with Caroline before bedtime.


November 2010. A few days before he passed on.


Charles
April 21, 1993 - November 19, 2010


Katherine to me when she heard Charles was gone: Mommy, it's okay because now his body isn't hurting him anymore and he's with his brother. Charles will live in out hearts forever.


post signature

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home