This Page

has been moved to new address

Going on a lizard hunt

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Going on a lizard hunt

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Going on a lizard hunt

There's a tasty lizard with a long tail behind this TV cabinet. If I weren't so big I could get it!


Maybe if I try around the other side. Darn! It's just out of reach.


45 minutes later: Maybe I can lie here and just keep on an eye on it.


Okay. I give up. I'm going to nap.


This post is participating in Wordless Wednesday.

post signature

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At November 9, 2010 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Shawn said...

So cute..Yes, a nap does sound better!

 
At November 10, 2010 at 9:29 AM , Blogger TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Ah, a nap . . . that sounds delightful!

 
At November 10, 2010 at 11:22 AM , Blogger One Photo said...

Great photos! That lizard is smart staying hidden away.

 
At November 10, 2010 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Wait, why is there a lizard on the loose in your house??

 
At November 10, 2010 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Shawn said...

I am back to tell you I picked you for a "Stylish Blogger Award". I so enjoy your pictures, even of the bloody finger..(Yikes,it hurt me to look at it), so I thought of you when Paying the award Forward. Just visit my site to get the details.

Shawn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home