This Page

has been moved to new address

The four stages of a witch and a ladybug

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: The four stages of a witch and a ladybug

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The four stages of a witch and a ladybug

1. Pre trick-or-treating


2. In the midst of smoky, ghoulish trick-or-treating



3. Post trick-or-treat candy-gorge


4. The next day loot count



This is a Wordless Wednesday post.

post signature

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At November 3, 2010 at 6:36 AM , Blogger Liz said...

I'm impressed they waited until the next day to count their stash!

 
At November 3, 2010 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Carol said...

LOL, great shots! I love the post-trick-or-treat candy gorge! Too funny!

 
At November 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Empty Nester said...

Love you pix! Thought I was already following you...I am now! LOL

 
At November 3, 2010 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Meg @ write meg! said...

Oh, I remember those days! The post-candy gorge was always the best. Looks like fun!

 
At November 3, 2010 at 11:58 AM , Blogger TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Haha, fun! Oh, to be a child again!

 
At November 3, 2010 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

This is a cute post! I love their costumes and the story of their holiday! Have a great night!

Mama Hen

 
At November 5, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Blogger coolkids said...

I found your blog via ellie-town. I am a new follower. Stop by my blog I have a giveawy that I think you will love for your little girl! betsy of coolkids fun2bkids.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home