This Page

has been moved to new address

Order your holiday cards now!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Bowl Mix: Order your holiday cards now!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Order your holiday cards now!

Every year Christmas seems to be really far away. And then I get the first one in the mail. The first Christmas photo card from a far more organized family in which their children are actually smiling and the parents look relaxed. And I realize that Christmas is only a few weeks away. So I scramble to get a photo of the girls together. Never mind including us, the parents - we're always much to late for that. And I race to upload the photo to Shutterfly and place my order in time to get the cards out before the end of December. One year I had to send out New Year's cards.

But this year will be different. The girls' school is hosting a holiday photo fundraiser and we have our fifteen minute family photo session booked for 10:30 am Saturday, November 13th. This means that by Sunday November 14th, before Thanksgiving even, I can order my holiday cards from Shutterfly!

Shutterfly has literally hundreds of cards with many different designs to choose from. And they're all sustainably forested so you can feel good about sending out green cards! These are three of my favorites.

Mod Snowflakes

This card is hip, classy and the colors are perfect for a black and white photo.



Elegant Floral Black

This card is elegant and classy and yes, a little but hip, too. And the colors will work great with either a black and white or a color photo.

Joy To You

I love this card's simple, stylish graphic and its different hues of green. It will work well with a black and white or a color photo.

Which is your favorite? Help me decide which one to get!

If you're feeling ambitious and are one of those families that already has their holiday card done, check out Shutterfly's wall calendars. When the girls were little I used to custom make calendars for each grandmother and even some aunts. Since I'm going to have so much time with my cards already ordered before Thanksgiving, I may do it again this year!

This post is participating in a Shutterfly promotion.  Go here if you want a blogger opportunity to get fifty free holiday cards from Shutterfly.


post signature



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM , Blogger aceIN photography said...

hi there. love shutterfly. your newest blog hop follower. happy tuesday. would *love* a follow back. you can find me at:

http://aceandfriendsco.blogspot.com/

stop by for some FUN giveaways!

 
At November 3, 2010 at 2:54 AM , Blogger Crystal said...

Thank you so much for following through the Totally Tuesday blog hop! I hope you continue to enjoy My Life as Mom and Wife!

Have a great day and please come back soon!
Crystal
http://kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home